- This website is owned by the Ornate Solutions GmbH (OS), Berlin, Germany. This website is an online project of Ornate Solutions for its products and services.
- Information contained on this Website is provided for information purposes only and OS will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that it is accurate at the date of publication.
- However, because of the nature of the Internet, there may be circumstances in which errors or omissions in the information may occur which are beyond the reasonable control of OS. For example unauthorized access by a third party. Consequently OS will not be liable for loss or damages arising, in contract, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information contained in this Website.
- The Site may contain hypertext links to other websites. Separate terms and conditions will apply to any Websites accessible via a hypertext link from this Website. The responsibility for those web sites is that of the parties who are identified as providing those sites and OS can accept no responsibility for them or their use.
- OS cannot warrant that the Website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of this Website.
- OS reserves the right to change the content, presentation, user facilities and availability of any part of the Website at its sole discretion.
- OS and/or (if relevant) the other providers of information on this Website own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in the database accessible via the Web Site and all material on this Website, including all the trade marks visible on the Website.
- You are not permitted to download, redistribute or extract any information on this Website unless: –
9.1 such downloading, re-distributing or extraction of information is faithfully undertaken and not misrepresentative of the original.
9.2 OS is acknowledged in a prominent position as the source of such information; and
9.3 the use of such information is in good faith and will not in any circumstance bring OS directly or indirectly into any disrepute.
- OS has established this Site in Germany. German law shall govern its use all times and, in the event of a dispute, the relevant parties shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- These terms and conditions apply to your use of every part of this Website.